Beginning in September SCORE will offer a series of 10 seminars focused on developing and sustaining nonprofits. The first five sessions address important internal structures and operations.
Then in October and November the emphasis will shift to outreach and fundraising. Participants will have a choice of in-person or online Zoom attendance.
Cost is $20 per person per session. In person attendance is open to fully-vaccinated participants who will also be asked to wear a mask and to social distance during the workshop.
- September 8, 2021 – Starting & Developing a Successful Nonprofit
- September 16, 2021 – Board Development & Governance
- September 23, 2021 – Essential Business Practices for Nonprofits
- September 30, 2021 – Branding & Marketing Your Nonprofit
- October 7, 2021 – Strategic Planning That Works
- October 14, 2021 – Recruiting & Supporting Volunteers
- October 21, 2021 – Planning a Successful Campaign
- October 28, 2021 – Strategies to Secure Major Gifts
- November 4, 2021 – Policies to Prevent Fraud in Nonprofits
- November 11, 2021 – Writing Successful Funding Requests
SCORE offers free unlimited mentoring as a follow-on to the seminars. For more information about seminar leaders and to register, go to madison.score.org/content/take-workshop-19.
Other questions? Contact SCORE advisor Amy Zastrow: firstname.lastname@example.org.